Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Finals....

Tomorrow I have two finals and I am totally stressed out!!! Stephen said earlier tonight that I have been in a bad mood and asked what is wrong with me. I just replied "finals honey". Could it be that I have been trying to get over bronchitis, have a sick baby, or my house is a disaster because of everything going on right now?Calgon could not even help me right now, seriously, if I were a drinker I would guzzle down some of the strongest drinks ever right now. Wait, maybe school is driving me to drink.
I am really living inside Reba's song "Is there life out there". I am so frustrated because it seems the harder that I try, the more I get knocked back. So you ask why am I blogging when I should be studying? Well, the truth is I can not look at another sociology word right now. I need a break. It is waaay past my bedtime, the house is quiet, even the dog is snoring, and I am sitting at the dining room table (where I have been all day long) trying to muster up the energy to overlook my humanities notes because after all that is my first exam in the morning.
Okay enough moaning and groaning. I simply ask for a little prayer from you to help me get through finals. Then I have over three weeks off and I am not picking up the first book, ok I will finish reading Edward. I am going to enjoy this break true enough.

No comments: