Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Sen"10"r pictures





Wow it is so hard to believe that Brian will graduate this year and head off to college. Stephen and I were talking about it driving home last week after a day of Christmas shopping and I started crying...already! I really want him to go to the college of his choice, get a great education, and stay close to home. I know I need to let go, but it is hard to let your children go especially for the first time. Stephen told me you better get use to it because when that little boy goes off you are really going to have a hard time with it. My reply was "well I have quite a few years to prepare for that, besides I have 3 more children to experience this with and by the time that Hunter leaves...well I will be an expert.
My sister in law Ashley took Brian's senior pictures and did a great job must I say. So if you would like her number to have her take some pictures of your family, just let me know. (Ashley you do not owe me for your advertising :) ) I could not believe how some of these pictures I felt like I was looking at Stephen because Brian is a spitting image of his Daddy.




2 comments:

Melissa Miller said...

Hello Heather,
It's so nice to meet you! Thank you very much for visiting my blog and for following along as well. I really appreciate it. You are always welcome anytime my friend.

You blog is beautiful! I'll be back.

~Warmly, ~Melissa :)

Melissa Miller said...

Thank you for entering my Spring giveaway and your kind visit Heather! It was nice to see a sweet comment from you.

~Blessings, ~Melissa :)