Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Dancing the night away






Friday night Hunter and I attended the Pre-K ball/dance at his school. Stephen and I went out and bought him a shirt, tie, and new shoes (To match Daddy's) for him to attend this event. He was so excited about going to the dance and wearing his tie. We had to take lots of pictures so that everyone could see him all dressed up.
I asked Hunter what car did he want to take (since this was his night) and he told me Daddy's truck because it's cooler. He was so excited and we could not get there fast enough. Although, he would occasionally ask me "Mommy are you speeding?" No Hunter, I would reply and I honestly was not. He kept naming off all of his friends that he was going to dance with and I was so glad to hear they were boys.
When we arrived at the dance they were taking pictures so I had it in my mind that Hunter and I would take our pictures together because after all this is our first dance. Ha...I was wrong! He wanted to take a picture by himself. I thought that was fine I'm not to fond of pictures of myself anyway. After pictures he found his friend Mia and they hung out together all night...and danced...and danced some more. Yes so much for Hunter hanging out with his boy...friends. He is just like his Daddy and brothers and likes to romance the ladies. He hung with his friends all night with the occasional looking over at me to make sure that I was still there. It made my heart melt as he would give me a smile.
Despite Mommy getting her heart broken because my little boy is growing up to quick we really had a great time. I know that I am still the most important woman in his life and will be for years to come.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the picture where he's dancing with the little girl, and his shirt is untucked in the back.
:]..such a man!