Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentine's Day

With Valentine's Day being on Sunday every woman is so excited I'm sure. I can not stand Valentine's Day! Yes, you heard it correctly I think Valentine's Day is the most ridiculous day ever! Stephen and I have the same opinion about it which is If you can not tell/show me everyday that you love me, well then don't tell me one day! It is a cute romance day for boyfriend/girlfriends, but that is it. Many of you will disagree, but I'm firm in my beliefs. I do buy a little valentine for my children though.
The other day Stephen and his Mom were having a conversation and I overheard it, It went something like this.
Stephen " Hey Momma guess where I'm taking Heather for Valentine's day?
( I quickly tuned in and was thinking to myself What? you know we don't celebrate that stupid day. But I was interested and thought he had something up his sleeve)

Momma "Aww that is nice where are you taking her?"
Stephen " To our living room because Nascar comes back on"
Momma "Well that's nice"

I could not help but laugh. He is a Nascar FANatic and looks forward to Sunday's so that he can watch the race. Thanks honey I really do love you and look forward to watching the race right beside you. Boogity, Boogity, Boogity...let's go racing.

No comments: