Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I have finally finished my Christmas shopping and I'm so relieved. Brittaney and I headed out to the stores this afternoon with a plan and we conquered it. I can not believe that Christmas is already here, how time flies!

I was wrapping gifts tonight and Hunter was sitting on the couch behind me and he says as serious as ever "Mommy, we have a serious problem." and I said "we do, what kind of problem do we have?" he replies " Where is Santa going to leave all my presents...there no room under the tree." I kept a serious face, but I'm here to tell you that I was laughing so hard on the inside. So I told Sissy that we had a problem and what the problem was and she immediately arranged all of the presents so that Santa will not have a problem. Now, Hunter is content knowing that when Santa Claus comes down the chimney he will have a whole floor space beside the Christmas tree and on the fireplace to put his presents.

Stephen and I are really excited about playing Santa and waking up to the excitement of Hunter on Christmas morning. I love this age. On this Christmas I'm so thankful for all of the blessings in my life...My wonderful husband and the most amazing kids ever. From our family to yours Merry Christmas!

No comments: