Saturday, January 17, 2009

Monopoly


We had the most fun ever playing monopoly tonight. For our 10 year wedding anniversary I bought Stephen the electronic version of monopoly because he wanted something to do as a family. I have to say that this game has brought our family together so many times, and it is wonderful. However, tonight I think that we laughed more playing the game than we have ever laughed before.

Stephen, Britt, Austin, Hunter, and I sat down with our variety of beverages from coffee to water and laughed the night away. Stephen was the banker, so the kids thought that they could pull the wool over his eyes when they landed on his property. Austin was sitting beside Brittaney and well the picture will explain what happened next.

It is very seldom that I have the blessing of having all 4 of my children at once because they have gotten older and have a "life" now. Tonight of course, Brian was out because he had better things to do and we sure did miss him. But, when I have all of them together, even if it is for a few hours a day, I count my lucky stars. What a great way to spend a Saturday night...together with the ones that you love the most!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I like the "...they have a life now." CUTE!