Saturday, January 17, 2009

Having Wii to much fun!


Hunter loves his Aunt Ashley very much. I think that it is because she loves to play whatever Hunter wants to play. When we go out to Maw's house, Hunter loves to play the Wii. He may not be a pro at the games, or even come close, but he has fun trying. Of course Uncle Lyde always gives into Hunter and does whatever Hunter wants as well. Whether it is playing hide and go seek, or raking up the leaves into a pile for him to jump into. He is so grateful that he has a Uncle and Aunt who love him so much!

2 comments:

Jack said...

Oh boy, those Wii pics are way too familiar to me! We do the same thing!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I've visited with you before and like yours, too! I really appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you around blogland some more!

Anonymous said...

That's so sweet! We love Hunter soooo much. I always say he's our practice baby, until we have our own.