Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I gotcha now Daddy



Hunter loves when Stephen comes home because he loves to wrestle with him. Stephen can not hardly get in the door and put his stuff down before Hunter comes at him saying "I gotcha now Daddy." I think it is so cute to watch them play and hear both of them laughing. Hunter has gotten quite tough, I think having his Daddy and two older brothers not giving him any slack is the reason for his toughness. Stephen was laying on the couch trying to relax and out of no where Hunter comes running at him. They wrestled for a little while and Stephen told Hunter that it was time to rest. Hunter sat on the back of the couch just briefly and then he jumped on Stephen and he was not prepared for that, so of course it was game on again!
I love the see the boys playing together and I look forward to the relationship that they will develop in life.

No comments: