Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My baby is 4!!!

Wow I can not believe that my little baby is 4 today. Unfortunately, I was not able to spend the day with him due to the fact that Stephen was in the hospital. But, Hunter's Uncle Lyde and Aunt Ashley took him to the mega maze, McDonald's, and the park. He had so much fun and we are so grateful that anytime we can call Lyde and Ashley for anything they are there for us and Hunter. Thanks you guys!
Hunter and I came home and spent the night together snuggling and watching t.v. together and missing Daddy. When he fell asleep I just glared at him in amazement that he has gotten so big. Why do I find myself crying every year on his birthday? It may be that I can not believe I have a little miracle baby... in more ways than one. My life has changed so much since Hunter has came along, like all moms. I love the relationship that we have, the bond that we share, and I love more than anything just being his Mommy. Happy Birthday baby, I love you more than you will ever know!

No comments: