Saturday, February 28, 2009

How many genius' does it take to unclog a toilet?



Brittaney came to spend the night with us tonight and brought a friend to stay. This was our first time meeting Averi and she is really sweet. She is welcome over here anytime. I love when my kids bring their friends to stay with us, as long as they are descent kids. We like to laugh, joke, and pick on everyone. My kids tell their friends that if we do not pick on you...well that means that we do not like you. I hope that Averi will come back and stay with us again after Brittaney dropped the bomb on her.

We have had a lot of rain over the past couple of days and our septic system started backing up tonight. Thanks to Brittaney, we discovered that the problem we have had for the past couple of months, has only gotten worse. My parents, Stephen and I were laughing so hard watching Britt and Averi trying to unclog the toilet. Of course, my mom the jokester was constantly telling the girls to watch out because the water was going to shoot up in their face.

*I could not get the first picture to turn...sorry just turn your neck.

No comments: