Sunday, January 11, 2009

School Time AGAIN....

Tomorrow is my first day back at school and I'm nervous. Why? I ask myself the same question, why should I be nervous? I have only been in school 3 years and I can not imagine why anyone would be nervous, especially me. I am a professional at this game of school or at least I should be after going 3 years and not getting ANYWHERE! Can you sense my frustration?
I feel as though I have been going to school long enough that I should have some kind of education behind me besides just core classes. I'm going to suck it up and keep on keeping on until I am finished. Every since my experience with giving birth to Hunter I knew that I wanted to be a nurse. I have 3 core classes left and then I will be program ready, thank goodness. So this semester I will be taking my second English and Human Growth and Development and Summer semester I will take History. I really am excited because I am that much closer to completing my goal. I am ready to have a stable job in this economy and take some stress off of my husband.
Just as I have really started enjoying blogging and scrapbooking, unfortunately I will have homework now to occupy my time. So if it seems that I have fell off the face of the earth then you know what happened and I will keep everyone updated. So wish me luck on my journey to becoming a registered nurse.

No comments: