Tuesday, September 22, 2009





Today we celebrated Justin's birthday and we had a very special guest there. Stephen's grandmother joined us. We have not seen her in a while and when Hunter found out that Nona was going to be at Maw's house for lunch, he was excited. He loves to go to Maw's house and I would love to say that he really enjoys spending time with his grandparents, but the truth is he loves to play the video game with his Uncle Lyde. Although, I'm sure that he really does enjoy spending time with his Maw and Paw Paw.
 When we arrived he jumped up in the chair with Nona and snuggled right up with her and watched t.v. As we sat down to eat hamburgers (steak to Hunter because everything is steak) Hunter had just a few bites and he was finished. He cozied up to Uncle Lyde and convinced him to go upstairs and play the video game.
 I love spending time with our families and especially the cherished time that we have with everyone we love!


1 comment:

April & Brittaney said...

wow... I havent seen Nana in years... Please tell her hello for me... It seems weird seeing her with gray / white hair... the last time I saw her she was still coloring it... lol