Saturday, November 28, 2009

11 years of marital bliss...

Today Stephen and I are celebrating our anniversary. 11 years of pure marital bliss. We were married in the small town of Helen, GA with just our immediate family. We had a wonderful time and I love to go back to Helen and reminisce about that beautiful, chilly night when I rode in a horse and buggy for the first time. Stephen made me feel like Cinderella and that beats a limousine any day. So, to celebrate our occasion I just wanted to list 11 things that I love about my husband.

1) his companionship
2) he is always there for me... he is my best friend
3) the way he father's our children
4) his kind heart
5) his little nicknames for me
6) he compliments me all of the time
7) his hard work and dedication to his family
8) his humor
9) he tolerates all of the projects that I start
10) his encouragement
11) the way he loves me unconditionally


Our marriage has definitely endured some bumps along the way, but for the most part things have been great. We have become so much stronger and more in love. I have enjoyed the ride beside you honey and I look forward to a lifetime of love with you. Happy Anniversary, I love you to the moon and back!

No comments: