Thursday, November 19, 2009

A few of my favorite things...



I enjoy looking at other's favorite things especially this time of year because you get an idea of what your loved one's enjoy. So a few of my favorites are:

My two all time favorite movies...The Wizard of Oz and Dirty Dancing



I enjoy a nice bubble bath every once in a while and lathering up with lotion afterwards especially Bath and Body Works Winter Candy Apple.



followed by a good night's sleep with the help of lavender and vanilla sprayed in my room.


I also like snuggling up with Hunter (my son) with a blanket and some hot chocolate. I always have to wear my slippers around the house.



And lastly I love a clean house and for it to smell good so I enjoy the smell of pine-sol.


11 comments:

Connie said...

Nice meeting you, sweetpea! I also love pink slippers for my feet and good smelling things. Drop by and visit if you can...
xoxo,
Connie

Karen at Nittany Inspirations said...

Comfy warm slippers and yummy smells are some of my favorite things, too.

Deb said...

Hi Heather
Love the Wizard of Oz and Dirty Dancing too! Great Favourite Things list.

Melissa said...

Hi Heather! Pine sol is the smell of clean, I think. I love your list, it's very calm and soothing. :)Thanks for sharing it with us~

Richella Parham said...

Yes, ma'am! The smell of clean! I have a soft spot for Pine-Sol, too. And Lemon Pledge. :)

The Starr Family said...

The lavender spray sounds good right about now, along with those slippers and lotion!!

If you love Pine Sol, try Minwax wood floor cleaner. Very earthy scent and works magic!!

Leanne said...

I love room sprays and a good lotion. Those slippers look very inviting.

Unknown said...

Dirty Dancing is a GREAT movie! Your snuggly slippers reminded me that I need a new pair.

Nancy

gina said...

Two of my all time favorite movies too!! And nothing says clean to me like when the house smells like Pine Sol!

Hopeful Housewife said...

Great movie picks! I love pine sol too & it can't be the generic! Just not the same!

Sam said...

Love all of your favorite things. They could all be added to my list as well. :)