Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Today I had to pick Hunter up from school early for a dentist appointment. When I got to the school he was in the lunch room so I had to get him from there. When I went in his teacher told me that Hunter had some really great news in his Tuesday folder to be sure to check it out. As Hunter and I walked down the hallway I asked him what the good news was and he told me that he did not know. As we got into the room I opened up his folder and there was an announcement telling us that he made student of the month. I was overwhelmed with emotion and started hugging him.
Emotion not just because he was student of the month, but I could not believe that my baby was actually old enough to make student of the month.
He is such a good boy and we are so proud of him.

No comments: