Monday, June 29, 2009

There are so many things that I want to blog about, but I just do not have the time right now. For instance, Our Hilton Head Island vacation, the college's that Brian has been checking out, or how Hunter sings Jesus loves me! I will eventually get to them...maybe after the semester ends.
I started back to school June 23rd and Summer semester is so much. Everything you learn in a normal 4 month semester is crammed into 4 weeks. I'm in my last core class which is history. Yes, there is a reason that I chose to take this class last. I can not stand history. I have never been able to understand it, much less wonder why I need this class for nursing. However, I did learn the answer to that question in history. Georgia law requires that every graduate who graduates from a GA University must pass a test on Georgia history. Why? I ask myself the same question, but realize that I need not question it and just make the most of it. I have a quiz every other day, a midterm after two weeks of the beginning of class, and a final on the last day which is July 20. I will be counting the days down.
So in the meantime, I will have my nose in my history notes and continue blogging after school lets out this summer.

No comments: