Sunday, June 14, 2009

UP!

Last night Hunter, Brittaney, and I went to see the movie UP. For the past week Stephen has been planning a hot rod day with his friend Kenny that he works with. Kenny is old enough to be Stephen's dad, but Stephen enjoys hanging out with him. So they took the hot rod that Kenny rebuilt and drove to Macon, ate some dinner and just had a boys night. So, at the last minute I decided that I would take Hunter to see Up 3-D. I invited Brian and his girlfriend Jessie to go with us and of course he did not want to go. I thought about calling Britt, but she is always busy on the weekend's, but I gave it a try just in case. She agreed to go at the last minute and we had so much fun together.

We met my friend Tracy and her daughter Katelyn at Zaxby's for some dinner and then headed to the movie. I was really surprised that Hunter actually sat through the entire movie without getting up playing in the aisles. We only had to get up once to go potty! I think because the movie was so good, it kept his attention throughout. I would recommend that everyone see that movie. It is definitely better than Wall-E. I will not even tell you about my experience with that movie. So what are you waiting for? Get up and go see UP.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks for the review...Toby and I will check it out, for sure!

Jessica said...

Ammon took me to the movies this past weekend and this is what we saw. It was GREAT! Did you cry? I did... : )