Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hair...what hair?

Today Hunter and I went to see our lovely cousin Valerie for some new do's. Hunter will not let anyone cut his hair except Valerie. We tried to go yesterday and Valerie was off. I explained to Hunter that Brandie could cut is hair and he replied " no only Balrie."

I really did not know what kind of a hairstyle that I wanted I just wanted it thinned out. My hair is extremely thick and heavy. I tend to get a lot of migraines and it is very hot in the summertime. I really do not think that I'm going to have that problem anymore, because it is short and thinned out. Seriously, I can not even pull it into a pony tail anymore. I was really nervous about what Stephen was going to think. The last time that I cut my hair really short was on his birthday, of all occasions. I donated my hair to locks of love to celebrate my pregnancy. Stephen HATED it! What a great birthday present to him.

He called me on the way home and I forewarned him. As I creeped into the house I was waiting on him to make fun of me or say he did not like it. Instead, he just looked at me and smiled. I said " you hate it don't you?" and he just smiled and said "No it really looks good." I was happy to hear those words. Thank you honey for making me feel better.

So what do you think? Keep the long hair or stay short?




It is hard to get a good picture when you are the photographer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I won't give my verdict until I see it in person.
:]
..why does Hunter ALWAYS stick his tongue out for EVERY picture!

Heathe4r said...

Here lately he loves his tongue and is always sticking it out. Even when he is in trouble by me or wants to rub it in my face that he is giving Daddy love and not me.