Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bass Master




This morning Stephen and Brian left out very early for a morning of fishing. I called him when I rolled out of bed at 7:30 and he told me to bring Hunter fishing. Of course I had to wake him up, and all I had to do was softly whisper "Do you want to go fishing?". So, after a quick breakfast we headed to the fishing hole. The boys fished while I sat there looking over my notes for my final tomorrow (thank God!).
Hunter loves to go fishing, hunting, and anything that involves the outdoors. He is going to be just like his brothers. Does that surprise you? He has fished before catching brim and what ever Stephen could catch on the pole to let Hunter reel in. Today though, he was on his own. Stephen did not know that there was a fish on the line he just told Hunter to reel in the line because he was getting antsy. He gets his patience from his Daddy...none at all. When he was reeling in that fish I could not help to laugh because the fish was fighting him all the way, but Hunter was determined that this fish was not going anywhere. The only thing he could say was "oh my gosh" repeatedly, it was hilarious.

He is so proud of his fish and finally held a fish for his first time. I had to hold the fish by his mouth so that Hunter could see that it was not going to hurt him. Actually, that was my fist time holding a fish as well, I'm not a fisherman or should I say woman. Anyway, that is not my idea of fun I rather watch.




1 comment:

Michelle said...

Good job, little man! Toby will be so jealous!