Friday, November 7, 2008

Let it go!

I am so tired of hearing about politics,history being made and all of that garbage. My Dad's side of the family is really big into politics and I personally do not care for it. I know I vote republican and my voice counts...well it is suppose to count. Anyway, I'm not happy that Obama was elected as our next president, but there is not anything and we can do about it so build a bridge and get over it. I had a lot of reservations about Obama, but my friend Heather was able to answer a lot of my questions. She is all about Obama and is very intelligent so thanks Heather for answering my questions!
I feel that with our economy being in such bad shape as it is now is the time when Americans need to come together and pray. People have gotten so greedy and hateful and that is why America is hurting right now. We need to come together as one and pray for our country and the leaders of our country every day...all day. So, let's hope that 2009 will be a better year than 2008 and forget about things that you can not change!

No comments: