Saturday, November 8, 2008

Move it, Move it!



Tonight Stephen and I took Hunter to see Madagascar return 2 Africa. He was so excited all day as he patiently waited on Daddy to get home from work. Once Stephen got home Hunter's patience were wearing thin. Daddy wanted to get cleaned up and relax for a minute, the entire time Hunter continued to ask him "Are you ready to go to the movies?". Finally, Stephen gave in and said let's go. The whole way to the movies Stephen and Hunter kept singing I like to move it, move it...You like to move it, move it. It was so cute. I was a little worried because I took Hunter to see Wall E and I have to tell you I was so bored during that movie, I did not like it at all. Madagascar 2 was hilarious, we really enjoyed it. I love to hear Hunter laugh...there is nothing sweeter.
After the movie we went to dinner at Manhattan's which is a local steakhouse that we love, but rarely eat because it is so expensive. Tonight was a real treat though. We all had a really good time and I love date night's like this. What is better than spending an evening with two of the most wonderful men in my life? Well having the other 2 and Britt there, but there were busy with their friends. Go have a date night with your family and be sure to check out Madagascar 2.

No comments: