Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Day


I love the holidays. It is a time to be with family and the ones that you love. This year was no exception. We went to my in-law's for lunch and to my parents for dinner. My niece and nephew were able to spend Thanksgiving week with us and I really have enjoyed spending the time with them. Hunter and Kelleigh play so well together. Stephen and I thought things were not going to go so well because you can not have two boss' in the same room, but they have surprised us.
At my in-law's the kids were playing in the leaves and Britt and Austin joined in the fun. Hunter and Kelleigh thought that it was so much fun to throw a piles of leaves on everyone...even Uncle Justin. There is not a sweeter sound than to hear the laughter of children and I love to hear mine laugh.
We ended Thanksgiving night with Hunter, Trevor, Jakob, and Kelleigh roasting marshmallows around the fire that Stephen built for them. The kid's had so much fun catching the marshmallows on fire and then blowing it out. We had such a wonderful Thanksgiving and are very thankful for everything that the Lord has blessed us with.


No comments: