Friday, November 28, 2008

10 Years!!

Stephen and were married on November 28, 1998 in Helen, Georgia with both of our families and close friends along with us. At the end of the evening my prince charming carried me off in a horse and buggy ride through town, it was magical.

When we met Brian was 7, Brittaney was 3, and Austin was almost 2. Everyone thought that I was crazy to be so young and take on a family, but I would not have wanted it any other way. Hunter joined our family on February 18, 2005. It has been a long road to accomplish the marriage that we have now, but well worth every challenge that we have ever faced along our journey. In the past 10 years we have learned so much about each other and have grown in so many ways together.

To mark our 10 year's of marital bliss Stephen took me to my favorite restaurant for dinner...Cheddar's in Macon. Because our anniversary fell on black Friday and I was one of the crazy fool's to get out in the chaos, I was not up for much. I wanted a cartridge for my cricut and dinner at Cheddar's and that is exactly what I got. I loved spending my anniversary with two of the most important men in my life, my husband and Hunter. Earlier that morning I spent my anniversary with two of the other most important men in my life Brian and Austin. They went out in the madness with me and look forward to going again next year, we will see about that.

Thank you Stephen for being the wonderful husband and father that you are and I look forward to spending the rest of my life with you. I love you with all of my heart!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

woo hoo, 10 years!!

Jack said...

Happy happy anniversary! Do something special, 10 years is momentous!

Thanks, too, for visiting my blog. It's so nice to 'meet' you.

zeitersouth said...

Congrats on 10 years Heather!

Carrie