Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hunter graduated Pre School






Yesterday Hunter had his graduation ceremony from Pre School and the children performed songs which showed the parents everything that they learned this year. They did a great job and were so cute. It is so hard to believe that my little baby is going to "big boy school" next year and will be in school all day long. I keep preparing him for this big change, but he is so excited that he continues to ask me on a daily basis "Do I have big boy school tomorrow?" and when I reply no, I get "Aww I thought I was going to my new big boy school." I try to explain to him about when he will start, but he does not understand about the whole time thing yet so I will just listen to him complain.



After graduation we were invited to a pool party at his classmate Katie's house. The weather was a little cool, but that did not stop the children from going swimming. We ate a hot dog lunch and the children played. It was nice to sit around and talk with the other parents while we heard the kid's laughing in the background.


No comments: