Saturday, May 9, 2009

Random 25

My sister-in-law Ashley has tagged me once again. This time is 25 things to know about me. I do not think that I'm that interesting, but we will see.


1. I was never suppose to have children (Hunter is my miracle in more ways than one)


2. I hate to have dirty feet (or for my kids to), I'm always sweeping


3. I like to have a clean and orderly house


4. I hate to dust


5. I played softball all throughout school and was actually pretty good at it.


6. My children are my greatest joy


7. My husband really is my best friend


8. I want to go before anyone I love does


9. In the same breath I want to raise my kids not someone else


10. I have a passion for children of all color, I wish I could take in all children in gov't agencies


11. I love to see a child smile


12. I really want to be a R.N. to comfort those who need it


13. Making others happy, makes me happy


14. I regret not going to college right out of high school


15. I have been skydiving before with my partner in crime...my husband


16. I want to go on an Alaskan cruise and to Turks and Caicos


17. I miss my family being close


18. I admire my Grandma Guild and she is a great role model, I miss being so far from her


19. I want my family to be happy more than anything


20. I want all of my children's dreams to come true and will do whatever I can to see that happens


21. I had a wonderful childhood with great parents


22. I really want to lose weight


23. I do not meet a stranger


24. I feel that everyone should love one another and not have so much hate


25. I love my life as a full time mommy and wife!



Now I tag Michelle and Deidra...

No comments: