Monday, March 8, 2010


What a beautiful day on Sunday. I have not been myself here lately. I'm not sure if it is because I'm getting a little nervous as surgery is quickly approaching or maybe it is because surgery needs to fix the things that are wrong with me. Anyway yesterday we had the in-laws over and I fixed a big lunch so the kids and husband were getting under my skin just a little (no fault of their own). Stephen decides that he needs to get the kids out of the house and away from me so they head to Home Depot. When they returned home Hunter comes running inside with a handful of butter cups. Talk about guilt...yes I was feeling really guilty. He was so excited that Daddy pulled over so that he could pick these off the side of the road. Britt and Brian helped as well, so Britt informed me that it was a joint effort.
I reallly hope that after surgery my moods will level out and I will not be so edgy all of the time. My poor family is suffering. I'm glad to know that even though I have not been in the best of moods lately...ok maybe for a long time now, my family still loves me. I am one lucky girl to have a gorgous, loving, sweet, husband and the most beautiful, sweet children who love me no matter how mean I am :)
I am not a fan of flowers because they cost to much money and wilt and die. However, these are the best flowers I could ask for. Picked right from the heart. I absolutely LOVE them! Thanks guys I love you so much...you are the best!

No comments: