Thursday, October 30, 2008

Christmas in October

My friend Michelle has the sweetest in-laws. I have actually adopted them as family myself. Last March Hunter and I set out on a week long journey with Michelle and Toby to Ohio to stay with her in-laws and they took us in like we have always belonged. That is when I discovered how much fun scrapbooking is and now I'm addicted to it.

Marsha (who is Michelle's sister-in-law) had her own scrapbook store in Ohio. She is a professional scrapbooker and a wonderful mom to six children, you should see some of her work it is amazing. Well, they came down to Georgia tonight for a weekend visit and Michelle called me to come over to her house. When I got there Marsha had brought Michelle and I some scrapbook supplies and just loaded us up. I feel like it was Christmas in October. I am so grateful that Marsha is so kind and knew exactly what this beginner needed. I wished that they lived closer so that she could teach me how to be a pro like her. Thank you Marsha for being so kind, and must I mention bringing tears to my eyes. I am so thankful for all that you have done for me and truly appreciate everything! I really enjoyed seeing you and Sam and of course your mom and dad.

No comments: