Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Thank God for Fall




Hunter had his thank God for Fall party this morning and his class performed a few songs for the parents and grandparents. After having breakfast with the other Mommy's I went back to the school to help decorate the gym for the party. All of the parents gathered in the gym anxiously awaiting our little ones to come and perform for us. At 10:30 they walked through the door so excited and waving to their mom and dad's. Hunter just casually waves at me and then stands in the circle patiently waiting to perform. After singing two songs he could not wait any longer so he runs over to me and gives me this great big hug and says "I love you Mommy" and runs back to the circle. I wanted to cry. So with tears in my eyes I just continued taking pictures and smiling at my baby. He continued to look at me to make sure that I was looking at him the entire time and at one point he even gave me a thumbs up during a song. He is so sweet and I am so proud of all of his class because they did a really good job!

No comments: